appart à Nice Promenade des anglais

Rates and Reservation

Rates 2019 :

  • High period : From April 28th to September 29th : 240 to 270 euros per day.
  • Mid period : From March 30th to April 27th and from September 30th to November 1rst : 190 euros per day.
  • Low season : From November 1st to March 30th: 150 euros per day, 900 euros for 7 days, 2600 euros per month
  • For longer stays, rates maybe negotiated
  • Linen, and towels and beach towels are provided and included and wifi connection.
  • Final cleanning :  60 euros for an occupation until 2 persons, 80 euros, for 3 persons et 100 for 4 persons.
  • Touristic taxes not included
  • Refundable Safety Deposit : 900 euros to confirm a reservation, 30% of the rental fee is requested, the remaining 70% 30 days before arrival. In case of cancellation less than 30 days before arrival, total amount is due.
  • Pools open from may 15th/30th to october 15th (depend weather conditions)
  • Parking : 20 euros per day.

To make a reservation, Please fill in the form or Contact us by e-mail , phone or fax and indicate your dates (arrival and departure), how many people. We will reply and confirm availability, normally within 24h.

Appart à Nice

Appart à Nice